For Holding Up The Trousers x Tender Co. jeans:
- 16oz Japanese blue-line selvedge denim
- Cut and sewn in England
- 100% cotton thread
- No side seams
- Cinch back with solid cast brass rings
- No waistband
- Selvage fork piece in the crutch
- Riveted high back split
- Darted seat construction
- Oak bark tanned leather patch
- Front pocket bags made from 16oz denim
- Large square back pocket, lined with English selvedge calico
- Removable brass waist button.
- Dome copper rivets
- Ceramic suspender buttons (each pair has a different colour)
- Heavy elastic navy webbing with green stripes
- Natural oak bark tanned leather on back piece
- Brown oak bark tanned leather button tabs
- Vintage military hardware
Limited and numbered, 8 pairs made. Comes in heavy cardboard boxes printed with For Holding Up The Trousers lino cut by Inga Vestergaard Sørensen.
2/30” - 3/32” - 4/34” - 5/36”
€469 + Shipping, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase. I will ship everywhere.
More info and pictures on Denimhunters.